Saturday 18 February 2017, 10:00am - 11:00am
Each class will give you a detailed understanding of traditional boxing fundamentals along with practical applications of each technique. This includes beginner to intermediate technique, where you will learn proper stances, evasive movement for defense, footwork, as well as offensive and defensive tactics.
While developing a team atmosphere, we will build your cardio and conditioning with basic Military Exercises.
This class begins as a technical class and builds up to a cardio fitness boxing class that participants will understand not only how to throw punches, but also how to be self-motivating and coach their partners.
Free and open to the public.
This class takes place every Saturday from 10:00am - 11:00am.
Please note our fitness class policies:
- All participants must fill out an annual registration form.
- Only fitness participants are allowed in the room during instruction time.
- Minors between the ages of 16 and 17 are eligible to participate, but must submit a signed parental consent form.
- Minors interested in participating in the Boxing/Self-Defense class, must have a signed parental consent form and a parent or guardian must present during instruction time in order to take the class. This is the only exception where a non-participant parent or guardian may be allowed in the room.
Goldie Chu Community Room (2nd Floor)
82 Rutgers Slip
Two Bridges Community Programs
(212) 233-7859 or email@example.com